AmeriSpline®, Patent Number: 6,330,269
AmeriSpline® Technology vs. Steel:
- Homogenous heat transfer throughout the pipe circumference and the extruded splines
- Instantaneous cooling of slag
- Slag adheres to the hot face of the panel and interlocks with the extruded spline
- Slag layer provides for thermal and electrical insulation of the panel hot face
- Little spline wear during operation
- Splines are an integral part of the pipe
- No thermal stresses on the pipe created by welded slag retaining bars or cups
- Spline geometry is designed to mechanically interlock and support slag
- Uniform slag layer
- Better thermal insulation
Roofs with 100% AmeriSpline® Technology:
- Customers report:
- Uniform and thick slag cover at all times on panel hot face
- Slag interlocked between the extruded splines
- No slag drop off during roof swings to the stop!
– This is a serious potential safety consideration
- Slag cover protects the roof against erosion, radiation and arcing damage
- Panels operate 10-40°F cooler than standard steel technology
- Customers report 400%+ operating life increases compared to conventional steel pipe technology without or without slag retaining in both roof and sidewall applications.
Bottom-line = Longer Panel Life + More Furnace Up-Time + Higher ROI!